Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Phone: 901-522-1010 Fax: 901-522-1050
Email: Email Me
About Ms. Brown Professionally
Ms. Brown is a lawyer at The Landers Firm, PLC, where she focuses on litigating issues that arise in criminal cases, divorces, and child custody disputes.
Before joining The Landers Firm, Ms. Brown served as an Assistant Public Defender at the Shelby County Public Defender’s Office where she handled over 1,000 criminal cases, both misdemeanors and felonies.
About Ms. Brown Personally
She is a member of Idlewild Presbyterian Church and has spent time volunteering to help restore the voting rights of people with felony convictions. She enjoys practicing yoga and spending time in Midtown with her husband, Jake.
Areas Of Practice
• Family Law
• Criminal Law
Education & Bar Admissions
• University of Tennessee in Knoxville, where she competed on the debate team and studied philosophy.
• University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee
J.D., cum laude - 2017
• The University of Memphis Law Review, Notes Editor, 2016–2017
University of Tennessee, B.A., cum laude - 2014
• Continuing Legal Education Committee of the Memphis Bar Association: Family Law Section
• Memphis Bar Association
• Tennessee Bar Association
• Tennessee Association for Criminal Defense Lawyers
• Women of 201
S. Suzanne Brown
65 Union Avenue • 9th Floor • Cotton Exchange Building • Memphis, Tennessee 38103 • 901.522.1010